The initial itinerary primarily revolved around meeting up with a couple of hubby's friends (whose sole purpose for visiting the Philippines is a tattoo) from Australia. And blame it on a seat sale's allure, I booked a flight from Manila to Cebu, then a flight from Bacolod back to Manila.
Yes, that meant a plentitude of intercity bus rides and ferry crossings in between. And no, morning sickness did not spoil our voyage.
View Voyaging Visayas in a larger map
In just 11 days, having spent P9,133 (inclusive of airfare) each, hubby and I were able to squeeze in these destinations:
1. Cebu (Basilica Minore Del Santo Nino, Fort San Pedro, Magellan's Cross)
2. Bantayan Island (Alice Beach, Sugar Beach, Paradise Beach, Ogtong Cave)
3. Dumaguete (Rizal Boulevard, Casaroro Falls)
4. Siquijor (Siquijor Town, Salagdoong Beach, Kagusua Beach, San Antonio De Padua Church, Cambugahay Falls.
5. Bacolod (Balay Negrense Museum, Mambukal Falls)
Looking action packed, ei? Well more of, err, semi-suicidal to me. And so how did a constantly-nauseous/starving-two-monther survive this frenetic schedule? Articles will be posted soon... Uhm, once I get some time off mum duties again.
[Voyaging Visayas took place February 2010. Price of goods, transportation and so forth may already be different.]
This page was viewed times.